Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Recently

Hehe.. I've become lazier these days...so I've decided to write my blog in point form instead of in essay form...

  • A small accident happened to me yesterday...I didn't get hurt...but it was so embarrassing... and those witnesses really made me feel OH MY GOD...
  • Assignments are killing me SLOWLY....
  • I am so addicted to peanut butter
  • Bu gave me a birthday present...It's so cute and i really love it...muacks
  • Today Mr. Joe gave us a quiz..and my result is : family, love, ethics, financial and sex
  • 2012 is launching this Thursday...wish i get the chance to watch it at CINEMA..
  • My driving motor skill has improve ( I think so )
  • I spent a lot on food these days...and i can't cut it off...
  • My management midterm test is next week and I'm not even touch the book yet!!!
  • My skin tone has become darker...Don't ask why...
  • 'Orphan' is awesome.... 'Jennifer's Body' ?? not so nice...
  • Most probably I'm going to Penang on New Year because I will be homeless around that day..
  • The new Beijing hostel is beautiful from the outside ONLY...the rooms are so small just like cages...
Done!! Easy for me to type & easy for you to read...ngek ngek ngek

No comments: