Friday, January 8, 2010

Random...

Wanted to watch Avatar yesterday, but unfortunately i was late when i reached genting... The only choices was Old Dogs, so, I've chose to watched it. It'a a funny movie..and i strongly recommend u all to watch it...But i'm still gonna watch Avatar and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 when i get the chance( since i wanted to watch it so much a long time ago)...my friends are going to kl today.. hope them have a nice trip....
I'm at Starbucks now...freezing...having my venti triple latte and doing the students survey... commented a lots for the cafeteria and the finance office..hehe....hope campus get my feedback...
My presentations are over..thank god..2 more assignments to go(news story and sociology).. after this, i have to work really hard for my final...especially sociology...i hope i'm not the 1 who got only 3/50 for midterm test...
I'm listening to Shayne Ward's "A Better Man"...i love this song soooooo much...i love Shayne Ward sooo much..ngek ngek ngek..will be fainted if i get the chance to meet him....
I got the Christmas presents from karsin, bu and gary...thanks them a lot...they are my best friends since i started to mix with them....
Gotta go...will be back when I'm free...^^

No comments: