Thursday, August 12, 2010

Updates...

Weee...I'm going back to hometown tomorrow morning...I can't wait for the moment I step on my house's floor...and I can't wait to lye on my bed and of course...I can't wait to touch and keep clicking astro's remote control as well...It's been 2 months I didn't go back due to the very hectic life here....and now...I finally get the chance to relax in my HOME SWEET HOME...

Of course...I'm not going back alone.... I'm bringing back Susu, Bibi and Mao Mao as well... and they will accompany when my parents not around...and I guess most of my buddies are busy with their STPM trial and some of them are not going back..so...I'm going to spend my time with my bed, astro, the 3 babes and dad and mum when they are around...

I've been watching pps these few days to burn my time...but I promise myself that tonight will be the last time I watch it..because I am going to study hard for my final exam right after I come back from hometown.... especially for my accounting which is always the worst one....

I've been a bad bad girl recently..Skipping class very very often without feeling guilty... hope I won't get barred...ehehe...

I'm going to have steamboat with my housemates and Kary and Alicia later....it's a SINGLE LADIES PARTY...haha...and we are so going to have lots of fun...^^

That's all for the updates...For those who are heading back to hometown..wish you guys have a safe journey..and HAVE FUN!!

No comments: