Saturday, September 25, 2010

TAMPIN...I'm here

I'm in TAMPIN now..^^..I'm here to visit my lovely ex-housemate a.k.a my dearest CHIAN YEH loo...I came here with SHI GIN yesterday..by ktm....then the moment I reached here... -.-.. HEAVY RAIN...planned to go to eat the very famous SATAY...we arrive there around 12am.. the satay stall open on 12am mar...then hor...we walked there..searched for seat..then asked the tauke for satay...HOWEVER...the tauke told us the SATAY is SOLD OUT...it's only 12.08am.... the SATAY is sold out within 8 minutes ler...so you can see how famous is it...

NO SATAY....we just went AYER KEROH to have MCD...only spent 30 minutes there because it was freaking cold...the came back..then facebook..then sleep..then here I am loo...teehee...

Probably going to SERCRET RECIPE to have our brunch later...^^..then tonight go JONKER STREET...hehehehehhee.....

Going to hit MALACCA tomorrow to SHOPPING!!!!! hehe..the most excited moments...

P/S : thanks pa and ma for taking care of babe hamsters...^^

No comments: