Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just done my law and QT2 tests today.....nothing much to say about it....it's not as difficult as imagined..not as easy as imagined as well...gotta work harder for the coming tests...definitely it will be much more difficult...

I've gained lots of weight..It's time to KEEP FIT!! First thing to do is have my meal regularly and eat less carbohydrates and fats...exercise??? Yea....will jog if I'm hardworking enough...lolx...

This coming week 8 got no midterms.....but..not going back hometown since I have to attend soft skill talk on the weekend....and assignments' due date fall on this week as well...so gotta have 'Discussion Marathon' tomorrow onwards....

=( I miss my babe so much....hope we can meet each other soon....hope everything goes well and he is able to come Kampar to visit me again on the mid of March... <3

No comments: