Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's been a week I didn't update my blog...so...here am I again =)

I'm having study week now...going to sit for final next week....1st paper will be English for Business... all the best for me...and everyone who is going to sit for final too...

Oh yea..I've gained weight...=.=...feel stress because of the coming exam...so keep on eating snacks.. hope I will be able to slim down after exam...

Semester break?? Yea..can't wait for it...planning to have a long trip with him...but semester break is too short...hope mum and dad will approve my request for this long trip...and...probably gonna meet his mum too....hope everything goes smooth...bobee bobee...

And he is coming to Kampar this Friday (Saturday midnight to be exactly)....going to bring his cousins to visit UTAR....no doubt...always come when during my hectic period.. that's why I'm burning midnight oil recently...so that I can have more time to accompany him when he's here....He's leaving Sunday...fast right?? =( I think so too..but since I'm going to sit for exam too....I guess it's good for him not to stay too long too...'cause the only thing he can to is go A-station and face the monitor for whole day....if not he will be bored till death...xD

I had my Sushi Bonanza today....with wintermelon karsin, garfield gary, burger maymay, and pattern ngor....Stomach almost exploded....but yet...satisfied because this round's sushi is better than the last Bonanza season...at least we were still able to eat baby octopus, Unagi etc...

Hmm..I guess that's all for the updates...gotta continue my revision now....will be back as soon as possible.. =) stay tuned....

No comments: