Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dream? That's The Best Gift I've Ever Had

I thought I've found my Prince Charming..and I thought I'm your Cinderella...
Everyday I was dreaming everything about us...our future...how am I going to spend my life with you
And everytime I dream, I smile =)
As I always said...reality is cruel..
Dream is still dream...
As human kind...we have limit ability to fulfill everything we wanted..
And being together with you..might be just one of it...
It's true..I've found my Prince Charming...
But I ain't your Cinderella...
What I've dream before has fallen into pieces...
Tiny puny pieces...
I still dream of us everyday..
But I'm no longer smiling...
Because I know it's just a dream I've been chasing all the time...
I'll may be never get the chance to make it come true..

I used to asked myself very often..
Is it worth for holding on to something that I have to let go in the future...
And now I know the answer...
Yes...I'm willing..I want ...
Even though I'm gonna say goodbye to you some day...
Right now...at this moment..I'm still trying my best to cherish every moment we have...
Thank god for letting me have you in my life...
And thank you for giving me your love...
That's the best gift that god and you have given me...

No comments: