Monday, May 31, 2010

1st day of degree

Today is the very first day of my degree programme.. what to say...it was bored... i attended quantitative techniques 1 on 8am...haiz..i was like meeting another andy lau...he was super boring..and kept talking to himself... then have my 4 hours break loo.. met with crystal, emun, esther, jocelyn, ai li, wei kian, chun way, tung yen and wei tsin..we has our lunch together... then i went for blood donation loo...god damn it loo...i've waited around 1/2 hour...and during medical check..the guy said I'm having low blood pressure today...-.-...asked me to go few days later... so I've decided to give another try on this Thursday..then I had my information systems lecture on 2pm...same class with shi gin, alicia, merlyn and bamboo..then came back to hostel on 4pm..

WHAT A BORING DAY...

No comments: