Saturday, May 22, 2010

The brand new start...

I'm going to register my degree course tomorrow...i have no student bill and offer letter... so i have to take it from block a..then go to block f to pay the bill..the come back to block a to register.. so mafan...utar system is so not efficient...

1 year foundation passed really fast...i will be separated with my foundation besties during degree classes...since only 1 of them is taking the same course with me...and almost all of them moved to harvard..that means..next time i have to cycle to harvard to find bu bao...-.-

i wish i'll get a good timetable this semester...no Saturday clasess, less 8am classes...hehe..and of course get goof groupmates...

all the best to me throughout these 3 years!! ^^

2 comments:

greeny girl said...

hehe.time passed fast.all da best for ur future undertaking my dear =)

grace....chorying said...

thx lao gong...^^