Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Cutest Pa Ever...

Dad fetched me back to kampar this afternoon...and...some 'accident' happen when I was keeping my stuffs...he suddenly rushed into my room and asked for a spanner...He said he left the car keys in the car and the car is somehow..locked....but the next thing he told me is not how was he gonna stop it...he just said 'shh...dun call your mum(mum is at ti)..then i saw him busying trying to open all the window..although it was locked..obviously..I guessed he was just desperate... then he called some foreman to open the door...well..I saw the foreman was using a fork to try to open it... yes... it's a fork that we use to eat our noodles and all that...mission failed...there was no way to open that door unless he calls mum...and yea...he did call mum..and I can hear mum scolding him in the phone..then a friend fetched mum to my hostel (from my hometown) and gave dad the spare keys.. Well...at the moment when we were waiting mum...my dad was lying on my bed and there is no way you can imagine how funny, desperate was his look..haha

1 comment:

微的小小天地 said...

haha.. ur daddy really cute..