Monday, June 21, 2010

Mask

I feel like I am wearing a mask these days...
When people laugh, I laugh...
But in the end... all I feel is empty..
I don't know what was I laughing for...

I've attended marketing lecture today...
Mr. Garry was funny throughout all the lecture...
However...
The more I laugh.. the more I feel disgusting to myself...
So... I chose to study my IS slides instead of laughing...

I don't know what has happened...
My emotion just getting bad and bad these days...
Trying to find the solution... But I couldn't...
I used to be a happy girl... but now.. not anymore...

I don't show people that I'm not happy..
Because I feel sad when I saw the one I care sad...
So I always trying to be happy.. so that they are happy too
Instead of showing my real feelings..
I choose to wear a mask...
I choose to be everyone's happy chocolate... on the surface...

1 comment:

Sakura said...

Masks... I wear them a lot too... Sadly...
Well, I guess it's easier to show people that you are happy than to explain why you are not huh?

I wish you will regain your old happy self soon - it's a journey we all have to go through. I think. =]

Love, Sakura. =)