Monday, October 25, 2010

Updatessss。。。

Here I am for the updates...^^

  • My MUET speaking test was suck....I was super nervous during the test.... Well.. If you were there...you can actually see my hand shaking super obviously when I was speaking...
  • Week 1 is enough to kill me...2 days 8am classes, 1 day 9.30am and 1 day 12.30pm...every Tuesday to Friday...means I have to wake up super early for 3 days each week to board the bus... :(
  • It's week 2 now!! Yet..I've did nothing for my assignments and studies.... I'm a dead meat... :(
  • Tylone bought another hamster...This was the 4th hamster he bought!! It's a she...name 'niuniu'..super tamed and cute.. =P
  • Went back to hometown last week...I guess the only disadvantage of going back to hometown is gaining weight...because my dinner is super awesome everyday... seafood is a must...haha...
  • There was a rain just now...too bad it was not heavy enough to make the weather colder... I still can feel the heat..... it will be nice if my room got a air-conditioner (dreaming)...
I guess that's all for the updates...will keep update my blog when I'm free... :)

No comments: