Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updates

My eyebags are getting bigger and bigger due to insomnia.... :( .... SOMEONE said it looks like EGGs wor.....( you know who I'm talking to =P )....this few weeks will be very very busy... I'm totally a dead meat..@.@.... gonna sit for my PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA test tomorrow..then next weeek I got MARKETING, MUET, and the so call 'practice' presentation... then have to edit assignments...prepare for the 'real' presentation...haih....short sem is really rushing..everything is squeeze together..... :( .....

Enough of the sad things...let's talk something happy.... It's November!!! and for your information..I'm November baby...heheheh.....^^....I'm turning 19... :)

Something happened in the past end of October & November.... It happened so fast & so unexpected....even I didn't expect for that...let's hope it'll be something good....

That's all for the updates....I'm actually in ICT lab now..having my super long break.... Goodbye people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha