Wednesday, November 24, 2010

:(

I concern everyone that I love....
I lend them my eyes, my ears and my shoulders whenever they want to...
Because I know these are the most essential things needed when everyone is sad...
I'm willing to spare my time to talk to them and listen to their problems...
And I do whatever I can to comfort them...even though I'm not really good in it...
But now I wonder...
Where is the eyes, ears and shoulders when I need them....
Sometimes I find it hard to talk to someone even when I want to...
And I feel like letting someone to help me to take my burden away...
But I know they got their own burden too....and that is why I don't want to trouble others....

That is why I love sea so much....
It's big and wide enough to carry all the burden that I have...
I can let all the problems get out of my mind when I'm looking at the sea and listen to the waves...
But I'm at Kampar now....a place without sea...only lakes...with boundaries...
A place where I can't release all my burden away...

...............
I'm really tired....I really need a shoulder now...
I wish you were here.....




No comments: