Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Updates....

I've finally done my MUET tests last Saturday....What to say? It was real suck....I just hope I will be able to get a Band 3 in order for me to graduate on time...and of course...no retake..

Same...Marketing midterm is over too....I think I'm gonna fail it....Blame myself...I know I did not put much effort on it....Gotta work hard for final...

I'm going to have a presentation this Friday....The only presentation for this semester....English for Management.. Basically it's English because we're study about grammar, comprehension, formal report...but we are only allow to choose our presentation topic which is related to business/management...and I've chose Total Quality Management...=.=....yes...I know it's a boring topic...but what can I do...most of the topics listed in the guidelines have been selected by others..so...It's the best choice I got...

Pengajian Malaysia test 2 will be conducted on next Wednesday....and..it's ESSAY!!!..god bless me...my BM is suck...my HISTORY is suck too...=.=...

Oh yea..I've deleted many of my posts these days...well..sorry...It's just..I don't really like people discuss my blog in front of me..so..I'm not angry...ok?

Tomorrow is Thursday...It's suppose to be an ordinary day for me...but...someone is coming...so...It's not ordinary anymore...^o^

No comments: