Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yeepee...^o^

The last midterm for this semester is finally over....and finally I can really take a rest for a few days...and I can't start counting down for my 19th birthday....5 more days..and I'll be 19 years old...Time pass really fast... I've been living in this world for 19 years... :) ....stop talking about this 1st...if not I'll have nothing to update during my birthday... =P

Not joining housemates going to KL this Sunday...so sorry....because I'm currently not in shopping mood.... so... I'll wait for the next chance to go shopping with you guys ya... ^o^

I'm planning to go Penang for this coming semester break...roughly around the mid of January...^o^

Someone is kind of unlucky these days.... hope it will soon be over...and good luck will come to you very very soon....Be strong meanwhile...everything will be fine....nothing is going to bring you down!! ^o^... mentally support you...heehee...







No comments: