Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hectic + Tired + Frustrated + Homesick = I'm going crazy!!!

Life here is really busy. Once upon a time, i wondered studying in kampar can be very relax and enjoyable..but now, i change my mind. The assignment and presentation is killing me!!
Sometimes i just can't get use to the environment here..lots people asked me why utar is so busy..i was unable to answer...i don't feel like my luck is good here..i fell down from bike yesterday and the bruises is killing me every night during sleeping time..i had an assignment discussion last 2 days from 11pm to 7am..and the next day i was completely exhausted... i found it hard to focus during lecturer..even tutorial..and i was feeling kind of sick these few days due to insufficient of sleep...i need a long break!! I''ve only spent almost a month here but i feel like i've been doing 1/2 years works...my time is fully packed and sometimes i feel like i cant even breath...and homesick is killing me...due to the packful time, i am unable to go back to hometown these few weeks.. what the hell.. my hometown is only 45 minutes from here and i can't even go home..i miss my old friends so much..but i realise that i'm starting to lost contact with them... i'm badly need sem break!!!

7 comments:

微的小小天地 said...

dear, are u okay nw??
pls take care urself ..
i'm worried u so muc..

Anonymous said...

better than me la...wan bk home oso cnt...haiz...

SHEI YIN said...

Hai, before that I felt the same thing too... But now I feel nothing coz it is juz like a routine alredy... I wonder why you got so a alot thing to do???I suddenly feel like engineering is easier than your one....Discussion from 11 until 7!!!!Are you kidding?? Take care of yourself ar... I am having tests recently...N next week is my mid-sem break adi...

greeny girl said...

how i wish i can meet u now and talking with u.i miss u so much...

grace....chorying said...

thx for all ur concern..i miss u all badly...i'm ok..just pretty stressful..i'll get better..i promise

SHEI YIN said...

Be tough ya... I am going back next saturday..Will u go back too???

grace....chorying said...

i dun think so..i'm having mid term... T,T