Monday, July 27, 2009

Terrible Moment...

Today, after i have signed for my attendance during computer lecturer, i received tung yan's message..he was asking me to help him to sign for the attendance..so..i just ask my friend to pass the attendance list to me and let me sign...suddenly..after a few minutes, ms.k became so strict and she said she wanted to double check the attendance..i was like OH MY GOD..what if she found out... the i started to looking for yoyo and han sheng...just as usual..they have signed for haw hui, gary and jia woei too..what's scared us is..she said she wanna bar those absent students who ask their friends to sign the attendance...when she called LAI TUNG YAN..my hands and feets were so cold...no one answered her..pity tung yan..this is the first time he asked for my help..and he kena already..luckily..at the end...they all went to see ms.k and luckily..she let them replaced their class.. lol..if not i'll be very guilty for the signatures which were so different from the original one( although ms.k was checking one by one..but still feel guilty for that )....

2 comments:

tung yen said...

its ok la.. nth big after all.=D

grace....chorying said...

lol....haha...