Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here in Kampar...AGAIN...

Time passed fast....i went back to hometown yesterday..and now..i'm sitting again in my hostel room writing a blog...Well..i've completely enjoyed the limited time in hometown..i ate a lot of fishes..my batteries is fully charged.. i studied..i went to mcd..and what surprised me is that..i met siew yin at hai-o this morning...i didn't tell anyone that i went back to hometown(except in blog) because i knew that my time would be fully packed with my family and my computer lecturer notes..thank god for let me met with her..it's been a long time we didn't meet each other and i miss her so much..she's one of the best friend i have ever have..same with me..she went back to kl today...wish all the best to her..and i heard siou wei had involved in a car accident..so glad to heard that she's okay...i'm having a test tomorrow...i wish i have more time to finish my study...all the best for all of us!!!

4 comments:

微的小小天地 said...

gd luck for u my best fren

SHEI YIN said...

O.. I don't even know that Siou Wei involved in an accident... In KL???

Sakura said...

Wow, you and Siew Yin must have an invisible bond between you two that you can even meet without informing weach other in the first place. I heard a bit from Siew Yin about you, do take good care of yourself ya cause there's nothing more important than your own health. Erm...and good luck for your test. It's a lucky thing you can online at your own apartment because the connection at my apartment is damn slow. =.= Anyway, have a nice semester and good luck with your studies. You can do it for sure I believe. Miss ya always~ May God bless you. =]

grace....chorying said...

haha..same to u all my dears...