Monday, January 17, 2011

1st Day of Y1S3

Today is the very 1st day of Y1S3....1st class : English for Business lecture...I've successfully fell asleep throughout the whole class...the moment I woke up and look at the slide..It's already written : End of Lecture 1... xD....The class was too boring....I'm not the only one fishing...
My 2nd class : Corporate and Business Law...I couldn't understand what was the lecturer talking about... so I was dreaming and looking around to spot who is sleeping....and kept looking at my watch ( wishing time pass fast )...
My 3rd class : English for Business tutorial....I'm solo for this class...T.T....I know nobody there... 
That's all for today...sleeping and dreaming in the class...I guess I'll be doing the same thing for the next 13 weeks....=.=..

No comments: