Friday, January 7, 2011

Lots of family complication these days....
Sometimes I really wish to run away from home...
Run away from everything...
Hide myself at an unknown place...
Clear my mind... wash those bad memories away...
Insomnia is driving me crazy...
I've hidden myself under the blanket in the middle of the night and cry silently...
Writing blog is the only way for me to express my sadness...
I don't know who I can talk to...
The world has changed...my world has changed...everything is changing so fast...
I feel like I'm still being left behind alone...
I'm scare..I'm lonely...
I feel like I don't know myself anymore...
I'm trying extremely hard to find back my happiness...
But lots and lots of complications have become the obstacles for me...
I feel so pathetic....
Wearing a mask everyday in front of my friends and family...
Because I don't want to make them worry...I want to be that tough, strong and optimistic girl in front of them
I'm not a good problem solver...
But at least I can be a good clown...:)
........
I thought I can face all these tragic and complication alone...
I've been trying to convinced myself , as well as people around me that...
'Happy go Lucky'...be positive....
Well..sometimes things just ain't simple...ironic huh...
Tired of being alone..
Tired of being a clown...
I wish I can have someone to let me hold..
Someone to let me become the true me...
........
Reality is always cruel...I can't just get what I wish...
I'm still all alone...
By myself.. :(

No comments: