Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today is the last day for me to stay at home loo...(for this semester break)...going to Penang this Wednesday(as I've mentioned many times)....can't wait for this trip....I remember the last time I went there was more than a year ago....I had my birthday celebration there with Ai Li and her friends....xD....I wanna have a night-walking at the beach if i get the chance...hehee....
What to say...I'm gonna be spotlight for the 2 hours plus journey...since only 3 of us are going....xD... so what??? I don't mind...lalala...already get used to it...xD
Result is going to release this within this week...I'm super scare and nervous....let's hope I got all passed... especially for my Marketing..=.=...
I've lost a few kilos few weeks ago...before I came back to hometown due to the fever....HOWEVER... congratulation to me...I've successfully gained back what I've lost..probably more..=.=...
That's all for the updates...hehe....

No comments: