Friday, December 5, 2008

The friends that make me cried

Just read wei's blog. One of it is about my sweet 17 birthday. I remember every moment and every second with my dearest friends. That was the craziest birthday i have ever had. When i read the birthday message which wei sent to me, i am so uncontrolled and my tears almost came out from my eyes. The message had woke me up. It told me that i will seperate with my best friends soon. And i knew that we will have our own life next year. And i knew that it is hard to find such good friends like them in the future. I'm happy because we will have a brand new lifestyle in the future, we can finally fulfill our dreams. But deep down inside my heart, i am so sad because we will leave our hometown, go to different cities, and i am so scare that we will forget each other after several years. I wish i can stop the time so that i can freeze the moment we gather. I wish god will bring us together in the future, although we are far apart from each other. And i wish all of you good luck in your future.

3 comments:

微的小小天地 said...

看了你的部落格,我的眼泪真的跌下来了。
真的好舍不得你们。
无法预料过后大家的路是如何的?
我们的感情会转淡?
我想这是彼此都不想发生的事情。
友谊长存。你是我永远的好朋友。

greeny girl said...

felt so touching with what u said.u n wei both are my best ever ji mui.i miss every moments together with u guys.love you oways.muacks!!

SHEI YIN said...

WHY you guys always want to make me feel like crying... I don't want to separate away with you all also... However, we can't make it... One day else, We sure have to leave our hometown and go to a new place, start a new kind of life....

We are not going to forget each other.... SURE.... I love you all....