Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye, 2008. Hi, 2009

Today is the last day of 2008. I don't feel any surprise or happiness. It's just like any other days for me. Doing the same stuffs. Many things had done in this year. I had finished my spm, and i had finished my high school life. Hmm....the only sad thing is my cousin had passed away during a bus accident. And of course, i'm still what Beyonce sings :" i'm a single lady, i'm a single lady......" Last few weeks, i thought i'm already decided and knew what i want to study, and i've told my friends i'm not gonna take foundation because it needs to cover finance, business and maths. But, this few days, i suddenly realise that i'm a bit interest in business. -.-... i'm really wish the next few days,2009, can tell me what i'm really want and what's suit for me. I hate being confuse, hate making decision. 2009 gonna be tough for me because i have to start a whole new journey. I have to leave my home and chase my dream. I have to enter a college and can only see my family once or twice in a month.And i'm gonna seperate with my best best best buddies. What can i do? This is a phase. I wish i can handle it well. 2009, i'm coming!!

3 comments:

SHEI YIN said...

We all are going to go in that phase too.... ' Nu Ren Zu' is so brave... I am sure we can do a pretty good job....

greeny girl said...

ur blog so dead wei.update please!! =)

Anonymous said...

one word....lame