Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Very First Drive...

Today, I've learnt how to drive a car. Actually, i'm still not sure how much the sterling needs to turn during turning because the uncle kept helping me during the turning. Well, i know he's kind of helpful, patience and nice but i still wish to turn by myself. I've learnt with yong hui and kok liang. Kok liang is the first person to drive among us. Well, he did well too, just had some emergency stops and released the clutch too hurried. But the funniest was yong hui. I remember she kept worried and said she nervous. She collided the steel stick and almost drove into the drain. It's a bit scary but a good experience for her. She had done better after that. And me, kept forgetting what uncle had told me and kept releasing the clucth too hurried. I guess it's because i didn't get enough sleep yesterday due to none electric current. Pretty tired today....Oh..yesterday i went to ipoh to do some shopping stuff with my family and my daddy's friends. Both of them are teachers. They are nice. We have our dinner at Kim Bali Restaurent. The food is delicious, only the tomyam soup is too salty. I've bought two formal clothes for my college presentation next year. It's cheap. Two clothes cost not more than RM80. Kim Hoon teacher bought me a nike hat. I love it. Thanks her so much. During our conversation in the car, we talked about boon tat. She said boon tat told her that one day he felt his heart very very pain and suddenly 'tiao tong'. I felt -.- when she said that. I don't really trust him since he changed a lot. He always said he has heart disease and his heart always feels pain, but when he consult a doctor, doctor said nothing's wrong with his heart. I think he might be too emotional or anger and cause his heart pain. And now, i'm really think he's a bit pyscho. Sorry, li guat, i didn't mean to tease him, but sometimes he's really over reacted and fake. Sometimes, i really wish u can break up with him so that your life can be better without him. But, decision is in your hand. I really wish u can make your right decision.

No comments: