Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm sorry...

Last few days, i received l.s. message, she told me the one she loves is w.s. I'm surprised i'm the one she talked to because she seldom did that. She said she never forget him since they broken up and till now, deep down inside her heart, she is suffering, because she is loving someone that she should not love. For me, w.s is a playboy and that's what my friends told me. I asked her to forget him, but she could not. She said it's easy to say, but hard to do. She's right. It's really hard to forget someone that you love, even me. She asked me what can she does and I really didn't know how to answer her. I'm a loser in this stuff too. I always advise people do that, not to do that, think that, not to think that, but me, one word, suck. A long long long time ago, i did a very very very, extremely wrong decision. That decision not only make me regret till now, it also hurted someone's heart. I am so stupid. I knew I like him, but i couldn't accept him because i scared i will have a bad ending when i have a relationship with an impatience person. Even me, myself is this kind of person. And at the end, to regret him, i said i had a wrong feeling, i didn't even like him. What a suck excused. I can't believe i will give him such a suck excused. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling. I am so sorry for what i have done and what i have said.

No comments: