Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Stress Is Here Again...

Midterms are coming very very soon..going to sit for Microeconomics Test 1 and Business Accounting test 1 this Saturday...then Quantitative Techniques Test 1 next Saturday.. Then Information System and Management Principle after next Saturday.. NO DOUBT..all tests will be conducted on Saturday.. so I have no chance to go back to hometown these few weeks..even after test 1..have to rush for presentation and assignment..then after these....sit for test 2 for 3 subjects... T.T.... So stress.... all I want is PASS.... PASS... PASS....

Not feeling very well this few days... -.-.... for no reason...

Going to watch World Cup this Sunday...although having 8am class on Monday...

I've eaten OCTOPUS today...ngek ngek ngek.
.

Still unable to control my budget.. my hand can't let go of the atm machines...-.-

Long time didn't see bibi and susu... Prawn said they are becoming fatter..just like him... XD they still bite...

No comments: