Sunday, July 25, 2010

Updates...

Just finished housekeeping....kind of weird to do housekeeping during this time right?? No idea...I'm too bored.... by the way...finally got a place for my printer....XD... don't know it's big enough or not...-.-..yea...finally wanna bring printer to kampar.... I'm so lazy to go to new town to print notes..or go to campus's to print...so lazy to queue..so I asked daddy to modify our printer since no one at home is using it...

Wei Kian cooked for us today...again...this was the second time he cooked for us...what to say..he is really good in cooking...and....It's been a long time I didn't go back to hometown..so... feel so warm when eating this homemade food....

I'm going to have my IS presentation this Thursday and Microeconomics test 2 on this Saturday... Goof news...the presentation slides are done...bad news...nothing has been done other than it... same to the revision...-.-...i can barely imagine how bad is my Microeconomics test 1 is....haih... Gotta work harder for test 2 and final....

I'm listening to Need You Now by Lady Antebellum....can't describe how much I love this song.. it's really nice...

No comments: