Saturday, July 10, 2010

Updates...

Just finished Microeconomics and Business Accounting tests today... and.. both of it...I can merely predict how bad the results are... many careless mistakes...bla bla bla... one word.. BAD...

3 more tests to go... Quatitative Techniques will come to me first (next Saturday )... Don't feel like want to study now..maybe it's the impact of information overloaded within these few days... need to clean the recycle bin in my brain first..then only I can focus on the coming subjects...

Tonight will be Germany vs Uruguay... feel like want to watch the match..but once think of the difficulties in finding seats in mamak stalls...haih...forget it ba...

Having flu these few days..maybe it's because it's of the weather...kinda cold these few days.. raining season is here loo....^^...

Going to soft skill talk tomorrow.... only to gain marks for my USSDC programmes in order to graduate...alicia and shi gin is going to ipoh tomorrow...means when I'm suffering the talk.. they will be enjoying watching ECLIPSE... T.T.. I want to watch it too...too bad the midterm tests are all conducted on Saturday..and by the time I'm free.. ECLIPSE will no more showing in cinema...

It's been a long time I didn't go back to my lovely hometown... the last time I went back is week 2..and now it's already week 6...and the coming 2 weeks guarantee can't go back... the only chance to go back is on week 9...if I have to rush presentation on that weeks...-.-...wait study week only can go back looo...

Thinking what to ask alicia and shi gin buy tomorrow.. Secret Recipe? Mcd? Apple Donuts? XD it's driving me crazy...

No comments: