Saturday, July 31, 2010

Updates...

Just came back from Vegas....Had a nice western dinner with Shi Gin and Alicia... :) ....

Not going to sleep early tonight...going to complete my Management presentation slides.. then find some movies to watch....if possible,..study for my Business Accounting and Quantitative Techniques..haha...IF POSSIBLE...

Seriously out of budget these days...this is not the first time I mentioned it.. lol .... What to do?? Happiness is priority...teeheee...

Going back to hometown on week 11..means next next week.... weeee.... ^^ ....and yea...of course..I have to bring along bibi, susu and mao mao since their prawn dad cannot carry them back to Triang....

Dad bought a printer for me...Canon Pixma MP 258...and due to the super limited space of my room...it looks super big... well...at least I don't have to go out to print my notes..which is kind of costly and inconvenient... XD... thanks daddy...love you...

Next week going to have my Management presentation, BA and QT tests.... haih... account... never good in it..it never loves me and I never love it... QT... first..I skipped one of the lecture.. then..when I attended the lecture..I was sleeping... last...I was talking with my friends throughout the whole lecture.... I don't even know what were GYH teaching.... gg.com.. >.<

That's all for the updates...^^

No comments: