Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Blurry Blur Day...

Don't know what wrong with me...I was very very blurred today..
  1. I went to tsing hua's shop this evening to buy some snacks and drinks... By the time I took the drink I wanted from refrigerator..I realized i didn't bring my purse... @.@..Luckily nobody saw me...then I cycled back to my hostel to take my purse..and went back to the shop to buy my drinks...
  2. I was at my housemate's room just now... Suddenly I wanted to snap some photos.. So I went back to my room to take my cellphone..but when I reached my door...I only found out that my cellphone was in my pocket for the whole evening...
  3. I was doing revision at Shi Gin's room...felt thirsty..so I went back to my room to have a drink....But when I reached my door...I couldn't open the door..then only realized that I let my keys in her room....
Am I getting old or what?? I'm totally soulless today....

No comments: