Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chian Yeh is coming back today!!

I'm super happy today because my dearest chian yeh is coming back to visit us... Initially I was planning to go back to my hometown today since I have to class tomorrow... However..since she's coming back today...I postponed to tomorrow loo....It's been a long time I didn't see her.. I think the last time I saw her is during the last day of 2nd sem's final exam... I can't wait to see her now....XD

Today is the last day of lectures...after 4pm..my week 7 will be over..and next week will be study week..and the week after that will be my exam loo...all the best to everyone...

Kiumo's birthday is on this Friday..but I think they're having celebration on this Sunday.. :(... I'm going to Genting this Sunday..hope they can change the date...He is a very very good friend of mine...I knew him since kindergarden...but...I didn't even know when is his birthday if I don't check my facebook..paiseh loo kiumo...

This might probably be my last post until end of April..because I can't online in my home.. and I need to super focus on my revision since I was daydreaming before this...never study..

No comments: