Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm back...

Here I am again...hmm...nothing much happen few days ago....I got no chance to watch Clash of the Titans due to no accompany..and I got some bad news....my grandpa who is having the 4th stage of cancer is currently unconscious...doctor predicted that he has only few days to live... and they are now switching him to a special room where the patients there are all waiting to die... and my parents may be going to to JB this week if he really pass away...

Although I'm not really close to my grandpa these few years due to some reasons..but I still miss the time when I was a kid, he and grandma used to fetch me and my sis by bicycle to pasar malam nearby their housing area...and I remember I love to cycle with my little bluely bicycle in his house.... There are so much memories to recall back....I feel okay now...but I'm not sure whether I can hold my tears back if I find out he passes away...I have to get ready now because mummy may call me anytime to tell me that he passes away...

I remember before my grandma died( when i was f4 )...I was thinking that ' will i cry if they die? since we are not close to each other ' ...but..on the day she died..I was crying like a baby.

I'm not trying to be cruel...but I hope my grandma will rest in peace soon because he is now breathing by the support of those machines...and he is suffering from pain... by the way.. who knows my mum will call me later??... Speechless...

I'm going back to hometown this week..again...because I'm going to Genting and KL with my parents...I hope I'll be happy during the vacatio
n.....

No comments: