Sunday, April 4, 2010

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Friday : I went to Ipoh with my family early in the morning..because I wanted to have dim sum as my breakfast. Well, we had chose FOO SAN restaurant since we haven't try the dim sum there since it opened..Conclusion? Except for the beautiful building, everything was kind of disappointing. The workers were arrogant, not much choices there, and the dim sum also not that nice to eat...Meng Kok(opposite foo san) is still the best!!
Then we went to Jusco... Didn't know where to shop anyway..the only purpose we were at Ipoh is to meet my sis...After Jusco.. we went to Ipoh Parade....we spent most of the time in Starbucks...Then we went to Da Shu Xia loo...the food there is yummy..^^..Then we came back...and I was freaking exhausted...The same night I had a small gathering with my buddies.. Siew Yin, Siou Wei, Jing Ying, Yik Han, Sherene, Kok liang, Phang Sheng and Kian Heng.. We had a great moment...^^

Saturday : Nothing special happened....Sherene's boyfriend Cicak came to Teluk Intan.. and Siew Yin and I had our lunch with the cicak family at Glutton Square...

Sunday : I had my breakfast with my family..then came back watched tv...then I was waiting for Sin to fetch me ...and then...I had my dinner with my housemates...and then..... HERE I AM...

P/S : I want to watch Clash of the Titans...
Cost Accounting quiz tomorrow...Am I ready for it? I don't know..
I think I'm going back to hometown this week...
This week is week 6 loo...the second last week of foundation lecture and tutorial..

No comments: