Thursday, April 15, 2010

See ya after 1 week

Good Morning everyone...I'm going back home later.... Here are some highlights of the moment with Chian Yeh yesterday..

I went to Kampar Ktm Station with Shi Gin, Pei Jun and Pooi Hean...Something terrible happened...Hean almost collided with a car..luckily she didn;t...

We had our breakfast at 'Xiu Xian Ge'...because Vegas was rest...haha...and when the bill came out..we realized that the workers forgot to include my fish and chips in it... So Shi Gin quickly paid the bill at the counter..while Chian Yeh, Pei Juan and I walked out from the restaurant with the speed of light...then we walked quickly away from the restaurant...finally..the workers unable to find out their mistake after we left the restaurant...

Richard came... We want to watch 'How To Train A Dragon'..but turned out talking throughout the whole movie... Then Edward and Chez came...we chit chat outside our hostel due to the warm air inside...

Then, me, Chian Yeh, Shi Gin, Pei Juan, Pei Juan, Merlyn and Zhi Chong went to Ghany... We had lots of fun there!!

And we came back..Our pillow talk didn't work out due to the insufficient of energy..wakaka..

Finally..I'm here...the very last post until next weekend...I'm going to miss Chian Yeh so much...and I'll go find her if I get the chance to go to Malacca...

And... to my friends here..It's been a year we were in the same class...glad to have you guys throughout the whole foundation studies..and do find me for gathering next time...hehe

Gotta get prepare to go back now...See ya...^^

No comments: