Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another shopping day at Ipoh...

Went to Ipoh yesterday..^^...that was 1 of the most great shopping day in my life... here are some of the things I've bought...






Starbucks blended espresso..^^








My lunch...espresso tiramisu, blended espresso and bee stroganoff pie









Levi's t-shirt










Siew Yin's birthday present from Memory Lane







Berri's grape juice











The Body Shop bath lily











2 pairs of socks for my new shoes..














A pair of Larrie's shoes








Hair accessories from Maggie-T







I've dropped the F-bomb yesterday due to the internet connection.. sorry for being so rude..
Going to Ipoh(again) this Friday for the second shopping war!!
Finance test this Thursday and going back hometown this Friday...

No comments: