Friday, March 26, 2010

Today

My hostel was kinda busy and noisy this afternoon..first..the danish workers came to my room to repair my window..well they forgot to bring back some of their accessories ..so I just put it at the living room..then after a while, the IT technician and the E-card system's worker came... the sounds of those machines were terrible...whew..
Then I had my dinner at Vegas loo..I've order Tiramisu Coffee as my drink and Mix Grilled as my main course...I've uploaded those photos on my Facebook... The food there is yummy...
Today just found out my final exam will be held on 26th and 27th of April...that means I'm going to have a month of holiday after the exams!!
Today is Siew Yin's birthday..wish her a very happy birthday...too bad I'm not celebrating with her this year...but I'm sure she'll still have a nice celebration with Shyen...hehe...
The assignment...finally done..hope this time is right..thanks to Shu Ning for correcting those mistakes..

No comments: