Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today's happening...

I'm back!! Today's cost accounting lecture dismissed earlier...that's why I am able to blog now... nothing special happen today...just we were all scared by a big black dog during our breakfast time in cafeteria...not because it was fierce...it just too smelly..it's so nasty when you're eating a smelly wild dog is sitting beside you...yiak...then we went to the library to discuss our finance assignment loo...the blurry blur me forgot to bring my answer sheet....so I was just checking their answer throughout the discussion...hehe...although the super geng Gary and and Jocelyn and Karsin and Shan May and Tung Yen and Wei Tsin are not the same group with us...but thank them for still helping us when we were having some arguments about the answer... then after that I went back to my hostel to transfer the cost accounting assignment softcopy to my pendrive..no point for going back also..Ms Ching wanted us to print out the hardcopy if we want her to check for us...-.-...mafan betul... and hor...finance test is on next week ler..then the week after next week got cost accounting test again...oh my god...short semester is really tougher than long one...@.@...

No comments: