Thursday, March 11, 2010

Untitled

1.05am..and I'm still awake..i was playing typing maniac just now guess what..i cant type that fast... i think it makes me prefer scrabble and word search...i read my finance lecture slides just now.. well..just briefly read through...I have to do lots of calculation exercises tomorrow in order to improve it...midterm is around the corner..seriously I have to decrease my fun time and concentrate on it...

Siew Cheng msn me just now and asked me whether i do change course or not... well..i didn't change my course...because I know that the only business course that utar offer me in degree is finance and financial economics...accounting, business admin. , marketing and banking and finance are just not my cups of tea...Sometimes, i do agree that I am belong to PR or journalism field... but.. i had made a decision to take business course...I wish I've made the right decision...

My friends ask me why didn't I take what I'm better at( PR etc.)...no doubt...I do agree that I am better in presentation rather than assignment stuffs...and I enjoy it..I love to present..I love to talk..I love to socialize...Somehow, I wanted to learn something new...although I am not sure whether I am good in it or not...I just don't want to do the same old thing that 'I am better in' ... I want to see whether i can achieve and different and better result in other field...

Mama asked me lots of time..why didn't you take pharmacy since you were from science... People changed...I changed...I loved sciences so much when I was in Form 3 and I did wish to become a doctor, pharmacist, forensic...even after my spm, I was still think to become a forensic because I was so addicted to CSI series, even until now, I am still addicted to it... after i got my spm result..I changed my mind to take PR in Ktar...because i score almost all the languages subjects...I went to Ktar to register..and the offer letter was sent to my house after few weeks...

But i don't no why.. very very deep down inside my heart...I tried to ask myself "Do i really want to study PR, which was what my sister studied before..."...But I didn't take any action to change course that time...still thinking I should have take what I'm good at..My destiny has came to a change when i saw Utar advertisement on China Press one afternoon...It introduced many courses in that ad..but what i saw is only FINANCIAL ECONOMICS...it was the only thing that i can see inside that ad...

I showed my mum that ad...and told her confidently that I AM GOING TO UTAR TO TAKE FINANCIAL ECONOMICS...she was surprise...not because I want to study in Utar....but why I want to take the course that i never learn before...it is so risky since there is no resit system anymore...I said I'll try my very best to succeed what I have chosen...and I will never regret for it...because that's what I want...

So..i had make such a HUGE risk to study in stream A(huge for me)...so I am gonna fulfill it with my hard work...I'm not going to change course...I am going to get a bachelor in FE...

No comments: