Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Sunday already!!!!

Time pass so fast.. Today is already Sunday!!! and I will be entered week 3 tomorrow... 3 1/2 days of holiday were not enough for me..What have I did last 3 days...watching pps, studying for my midterm, listening music, facebook-ing, blogging...bla bla bla...The speed of time passing is making me older and older...midterm is around the corner, then assignment due date, then I have to study for my final, then semester break and then.....I'LL WILL BE IN DEGREE(hopefully)... Chian Yeh said she will be coming back this week...Don't know it's true or not..because last two week she said she would have come back last week...by the way..I wanted to see her so much because I really miss her badly...but at the same time I don't want to see her because I hate that "separation moment"....
Well..I went to KFC with my buddies to have our dinner...That was the first time I had dinner with them since semester 3 starts..because I was having dinner with my housemate almost everyday..
And..I'm going back to hometown this Thursday..to get my new IC...to open a Public Bank account..to have my meal at Al Fresco...happy...and bullshit at the same time because I have to sit for my midterm test right after I come back...-.-...
Gotta bath now..buhbye...















No comments: