Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Fourth Kind


I've watched "The Fourth Kind" this afternoon. Erm...I know i was supposed to study during that time, but I was just studied till 'numb'. So I on my PPS and I found this movie. I saw it's poster outside Kinta City's cinema, when I went to watch Avatar with my buddies. It attracted me. Made me felt that I have to watch it, Because sci-fi, horror, mystery movies are always my favorite. I think it's based on a true story, where alien were found in Alaska, and lots of tragic happened during that time. It's kinda scary because it's so real, not the alien's look, but the whole story, and they had the actual video too. Is alien really exists? No one can ever answer that question. Some people may have seen it and believe it's existence, while other think that it's ridiculous. For me, I can't say that I'm 100% believe that it is real, but I do feel that nothing is impossible. The earth has living organisms, I'm sure other planets may have something exists too, something that human can't predict. Because, nothing is impossible. Anything can just happen without any prediction.

No comments: