Tuesday, March 16, 2010

T.T...I'm so dead

Well well well....it's Wednesday already...and let see what have I done yesterday...
I went to class on 10am(I was boarding a bus to campus...so have to go earlier)...then my class started on 11am..then I had a break on 1pm...the continued my class on 2pm...well...the class ended earlier...so we went back home earlier...after I reached my hostel...I checked my facebook...chat with my old buddies until 5pm...then I bathed...then I watched pps...until just now...at the same time, facebook...chat with my housemate...then shan may came find me..we chat a while..then I'm chatting with Garfield until now...hehee...see...I DIDN'T STUDY FOR THE WHOLE DAY...what the hell I was doing...god damn it....I told myself..NO PPS TODAY... assignment and revision TODAY..and of course....pasar malam TODAY...ngek ngek ngek... and BLOG TODAY....
By the way...I'm going back to hometown tomorrow...can't wait for it...but midterm is coming very very soon.....it will be on next week.....T.T...Gotta go to bed....Bye blogger!!

No comments: