Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a nice evening =.=

Went to Kampar's night market with my buddies just now...Kar Sin fetched Shan May to my house, then 3 of us went to the night market with Gary and Jocelyn by car...the sky was a bit dark..but we didn't expected the terrible rain came that fast...when we reached there...we straight away went to the shoes stores to help Shan May to but a pair of slippers...well.. honestly..the shoes there really not that nice...so..we went to the food stores to buy our dinner.. I was helping them buy tau fu fa..while they buying other food...so that we can go back fast... however...when we are waiting for the japanese fried vegetables eggs or something( I don't really know what's it's name) the rain came HEAVILY...everyone in that night market was trying to find a shelter to prevent from getting wet...we wait for around 20 minutes... wondering when will the rain stop...finally..Gary decided not to wait..while...can't said it was a bad idea because Kampar's weather is just unpredictable...the rain can fall for few hours...who knows.. so...we walked to the car...it's actually not a long distance..but due to the rain... the night market was 'flooded' and made it harder for us to walk...pity Shan May.. her new shoes were completely screwed.. By the time we reach Gary's car... we were wet from the head to the toes...T.T....it was supposed to be a nice 'pasar malam' since we didn't go there for such a long period...the God of Weather really trying to mess with us....@.@...and... I forgot to buy egg tart because of the weather...

p/s : I'm going back to hometown tomorrow afternoon...so I won't be able to update my blog for a few days...but I'll update it as soon as I come back to Kampar( if I am free, midterm is on Monday and Wednesday!!)

No comments: