Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Freaking Tired!!

Remember I said in my msn that I wanted to sleep before early yesterday? Well, I managed to fall asleep before 1pm..but it's still not more than 6 hours, which is really not enough for me... I'm SUPER TIRED now....@.@...I'm going to have a Finance test today from 6.20pm to 7.20pm.. So I'm staying back at campus today during the 4 hours + 2 hours breaks...which means I'll only reach my hostel around 7.45pm...But if I can't board a bus...around 8.30pm only reach.. because going to have dinner right after the test...which means I'll be outside for more than 12 hours!! T.T...
By the way..I'm going to Ipoh tomorrow..with my family...and gather with my buddies at night... But...As I said in Facebook..the happiness discount 50% because I'm having a cost accounting quiz on Monday...T.T....
Sigh...gotta prepare for class now...wish me luck for my test....Bye...

No comments: